Reply
SanDisk Guru
Posts: 4,898
Registered: ‎11-17-2008

Re: Domination


@Tapeworm wrote:



 

 

A jackass by itself out in the pasture braying impresses no one but him.


That's the quote of the month!

If I didn't already have a sig....that would be a contender....well done sir!

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Guru
Posts: 3,676
Registered: ‎12-04-2008

Re: Domination


@Marvin_Martian wrote:

@Tapeworm wrote:



 

 

A jackass by itself out in the pasture braying impresses no one but him.


That's the quote of the month!

If I didn't already have a sig....that would be a contender....well done sir!


Perhaps the Tapeworm posse battle cry?


Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru
Posts: 1,581
Registered: ‎11-26-2008

Re: Domination


@Tapeworm wrote:

@NissanSkyline wrote:
I am dominating the e200 section


@NissanSkyline wrote:
the posts, i have created the most posts. u go to the e200 section you will see the name NissanSkyline everywhere

Quantity is not the same as Quality. There are also people here who think it's cool to be able to brag about having 5000 songs on their 2GB player, even though they ripped them at 64kbps and they sound wosre than an AM radio podcast!

 

A jackass by itself out in the pasture braying impresses no one but him.


That's the motto I live by on this board.  Call me uncaring, but that's why I rarely answer a question that has been asked multiple times before.  I figure if no one answers, soon enough they'll figure out how to use the search function.

 

Before I signed up, every single question or concern about Sansa products was easily found via the search.

 

I don't always succeed, but when I put my fingers on the keyboard, I want it to mean something; not useless drivel.....

 

But that's me..... I know there are plenty others that don't think that way......

"Before I sink into the big sleep...I want to hear the scream of the Butterfly"
SanDisk Guru
Posts: 4,898
Registered: ‎11-17-2008

Re: Domination


@fuze_owner-GB wrote:

@Tapeworm wrote:

@NissanSkyline wrote:
I am dominating the e200 section


@NissanSkyline wrote:
the posts, i have created the most posts. u go to the e200 section you will see the name NissanSkyline everywhere

Quantity is not the same as Quality. There are also people here who think it's cool to be able to brag about having 5000 songs on their 2GB player, even though they ripped them at 64kbps and they sound wosre than an AM radio podcast!

 

A jackass by itself out in the pasture braying impresses no one but him.


That's the motto I live by on this board.  Call me uncaring, but that's why I rarely answer a question that has been asked multiple times before.  I figure if no one answers, soon enough they'll figure out how to use the search function.

 

Before I signed up, every single question or concern about Sansa products was easily found via the search.

 

I don't always succeed, but when I put my fingers on the keyboard, I want it to mean something; not useless drivel.....

 

But that's me..... I know there are plenty others that don't think that way......


I think on some of the more common requests I am going to start simply posting  theanswersyouseekmaybehere 

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Guru
Posts: 1,581
Registered: ‎11-26-2008

Re: Domination


@Marvin_Martian wrote:

@fuze_owner-GB wrote:

@Tapeworm wrote:

@NissanSkyline wrote:
I am dominating the e200 section


@NissanSkyline wrote:
the posts, i have created the most posts. u go to the e200 section you will see the name NissanSkyline everywhere

Quantity is not the same as Quality. There are also people here who think it's cool to be able to brag about having 5000 songs on their 2GB player, even though they ripped them at 64kbps and they sound wosre than an AM radio podcast!

 

A jackass by itself out in the pasture braying impresses no one but him.


That's the motto I live by on this board.  Call me uncaring, but that's why I rarely answer a question that has been asked multiple times before.  I figure if no one answers, soon enough they'll figure out how to use the search function.

 

Before I signed up, every single question or concern about Sansa products was easily found via the search.

 

I don't always succeed, but when I put my fingers on the keyboard, I want it to mean something; not useless drivel.....

 

But that's me..... I know there are plenty others that don't think that way......


I think on some of the more common requests I am going to start simply posting  theanswersyouseekmaybehere 


Exactly.....

 

 

"Before I sink into the big sleep...I want to hear the scream of the Butterfly"
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru
Posts: 5,822
Registered: ‎12-26-2007

Re: Domination