Cool Program for Tags...

I found this program on Frostclick.com one of my favorite sites. It is called FixTags. It will import your songs and then you look them up and help you to fix the tags. There is a Free Trial that lasts for 50 songs. The full program is 24.95. I like it but I havent decided if I am willing to pay for it. Thought others who struggle with tags might like it.

Conver,

Just what I was looking for thanks for posting that.  I am going to try the trial version tonight and if it does what I want I will surely buy the paid version :)I will let you know how it goes? I know this post is old so you might have already bought it, if so, how did it work for you?

Thanks

@techy4life wrote:

Conver,

Just what I was looking for thanks for posting that.  I am going to try the trial version tonight and if it does what I want I will surely buy the paid version :)I will let you know how it goes? I know this post is old so you might have already bought it, if so, how did it work for you?

Thanks

I didnt buy it. Not worth it for me. I use Media Monkey to manage my music and it has its own tag function, but was looking for something else to use where I didnt have to do much work. Good Luck.

One other note, when I installed it my AVG antivirus said it was a virus but upon doing an update it was fixed. This is a bug in AVG and some other antivirus software.

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 03-05-2009 07:26 PM

Thanks Conversion box, I will make sure to update my AVG before I install it. Did not have time yesterday to get it but I will today and let you know if it worked for me…

Thanks