SanDisk User

Re: Can someone suggest me some good sites to download free music???

yes you did! if you share it and all that stuff but if you dont share it then BINGO(:
LIVE LAUGH LOVE(:
SanDisk Guru

Re: Can someone suggest me some good sites to download free music???

@H0llist3rL0v3 wrote:
yes you did! if you share it and all that stuff but if you dont share it then BINGO(:

WRONG! Maybe I wasnt clear or missed this, but If you take the music you are just as wrong as the person who posted it. So you download a copyrighted song, that someone else posts and get caught you both get sued! Take it from someone who has been there, you dont want that! Its a nasty process. 

Think of it this way, unless you know its been offered free for download by the artist or record label, or an online store at some point, DONT Download it. My Lawyer explained music sharing thru sites like mp3 rocket and services like limewire it to me as the equovelant to recieving stolen property. Somebody else broke the law once, then you broke it again when you downloaded it. 

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base