Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, folks.....No contest.......Marbles!!!

"Before I sink into the big sleep...I want to hear the scream of the Butterfly"
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

The best arcade game -- PacMan!

pacman

With Centipede second best.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

What about Mortal Kombat? I never could play it the same way with Playstation as I could with the old 6 button Sega Genesis controller though.

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

I think this thread should be re-named..........Smiley Wink

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

@fuze_owner-GB wrote:

Marbles!!! Now we're talkin' - REAL GAMES! You don't know marbles until you've had the sore thumb and dirt under your fingernails! I think I still have a jar full of catseyes somewhere!

8GB Blue FUZE w/The Original DIY Lineout Cable and AT Button H-Phones Fitted To AT WM5 Headband:All Custom Built
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner-GB wrote:

Marbles!!! Now we're talkin' - REAL GAMES! You don't know marbles until you've had the sore thumb and dirt under your fingernails! I think I still have a jar full of catseyes somewhere!

You really are a Sansa Senior User then, aren't you? :smileytongue:

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

[ Edited ]
ROTFL!!! Yes, I guess that's a dual-function title! I'm a mid-gen boomer that caught a bad dose of Beatlemania when I was 7.
Message Edited by 14124all on 05-24-2009 10:16 AM
8GB Blue FUZE w/The Original DIY Lineout Cable and AT Button H-Phones Fitted To AT WM5 Headband:All Custom Built
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@Tapeworm wrote:

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner-GB wrote:

I don't know about that, but I share a birth year with a few people that made quite the impact....

Larry Bird, Bjorn Borg, Kim Cattrall, Bo Derek, Garth Brooks, Michael Feinstein, Mick Mars and Joe Satriani; to name a few.......Smiley Happy

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@fuze_owner-GB wrote:

@Tapeworm wrote:

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner-GB wrote:

I don't know about that, but I share a birth year with a few people that made quite the impact....

Larry Bird, Bjorn Borg, Kim Cattrall, Bo Derek, Garth Brooks, Michael Feinstein, Mick Mars and Joe Satriani; to name a few.......Smiley Happy

I love marbles but I felt the need to feed my gamer gene on here.
As for age... I wish somebody my age had done something worth mention, (There are some exceptions in Greg Oden, Michael Cera and Haley Joel Osment) all they have done is have a couple of flash in the pan singing careers (Billy Gillman, Brooke Hogan), been a Disney kid (The youngest Lawrence Brother, and Some Chick from High School Musical), be Rhianna, or show your goods to the whole world through the paparazzi ( the rest of the people born in 1988). You guys contributed to the world ... My age needs to Step up the Game a little bit.

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@Conversionbox wrote:
You guys contributed to the world ... My age needs to Step up the Game a little bit.

You (and they) will. Just give it some time. Smiley Wink