Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the best game you've played in your opinion? Mine is FLIGHT SIMULATOR X.

FLIGHT SIMULATOR X Flight Simulator X

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PC: Half-Life 2. Great story, truly interesting characters, a perfect blend of relaxed and heart-pounding action, and fun physics. Seriously, who DOESN'T love cutting headcrab zombies in two with a circular-saw blade fired from a gravity gun? Or using the amped-up GG to draw in your enemies and then fling them halfway across the map?

Console: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. If you've never played this before, I only have one question: "Why not?!?"

Nothing surprising in my picks, but there they are.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

For me, it is the Gran Turismo series on the Playstation(s) although I have no PS3 and haven't been able to try the newest GT.
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Pong...on slow speed!!! LOL  Never even graduated to Space Invaders! I treat computer/video games like TV...a complete waste of time...zzzzz. I'd rather take a nap!
8GB Blue FUZE w/The Original DIY Lineout Cable and AT Button H-Phones Fitted To AT WM5 Headband:All Custom Built
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

The best game I have ever played changes based on the system you are asking about.

PC= "The DOOM Series" tied for 1st with "The Wolfenstein Series"

PS1, PS2, PS3 = Tony Hawk's Pro Skater "Series" (I like the original best)

Nintendo: SuperNES through Wii = Super Mario Brother (The original) ,Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Brawl

XBox, Xbox 360 = HALO

Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color = Tetris

These are the ones from Systems I owned (Or own now) and every system I listed was mine at some point. 

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

Highlighted
SanDisk Senior User

Crysis 
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@14124all wrote:
Pong...on slow speed!!! LOL  Never even graduated to Space Invaders!

Dang! You beat me to it! Smiley Very Happy

I DID graduate to Sapce Invaders though. Asteroids, too. Now though, I prefer a nice relaxing session of Mah Jongg.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Delonh24 wrote: (EDIT) Crysis  (Edited took Pics out)
Delon, I heard about that one... I havent played it yet... I know you said by posting it here "Best Game Ever" but could you give me a more in depth review? I am looking to get a new game and this is on the list. 

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Gran Turismo 4

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@NissanSkyline wrote:

Gran Turismo 4

This is the one I just got recently.....haven't played it much yet. But I logged untold hours with GT 1 and 2 on the original PS.

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520