Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Tapeworm wrote:

@Conversionbox wrote:
You guys contributed to the world ... My age needs to Step up the Game a little bit.

You (and they) will. Just give it some time. Smiley Wink 

Larry Bird, Bjorn Borg,  Bo Derek, and Mick Mars were already being called future Legends at 21... Cant say the same for us... Like I said we have time but we need to get to work... Plus we need to find our own Poster girl

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

What about Micheal Phelps?  At 23, he won eight olympic gold medals and set several world records for swimming.  A huge feat that took alot of determination, discipline and focus among other things.  And of course, love for his sport.  This in itself has made him a legend and an inspiration for young athletes.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

What about Micheal Phelps?

This in itself has made him a legend and an inspiration for young athletes.

Sorry. Couldn't resist! Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 05-25-2009 11:36 AM
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@Conversionbox wrote:

@Tapeworm wrote:

@Conversionbox wrote:
You guys contributed to the world ... My age needs to Step up the Game a little bit.

You (and they) will. Just give it some time. Smiley Wink 

Larry Bird, Bjorn Borg,  Bo Derek, and Mick Mars were already being called future Legends at 21... Cant say the same for us... Like I said we have time but we need to get to work... Plus we need to find our own Poster girl

While not exactly in your birth year, there are many young people that are doing great things in their chosen field.  Look at Gymnast Shawn Johnson.  She's still a kid at 17 and not only has she won medals at the Olympics; just recently was winner of this season's Dancing with the Stars.  There are many others that just don't get the exposure or will do great things later in life......

"Before I sink into the big sleep...I want to hear the scream of the Butterfly"
Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

@SR-rox wrote:

Whats the best game you've played in your opinion? Mine is FLIGHT SIMULATOR X.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

In my opinion, it's monster super league mod.

Highlighted

My best games serie is Assassin's Creed 

i invite all of you to play , even thou im sure you all have tried it before xD

Sakari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 

Highlighted

I am an ardent gambling fan, so I think you will understand what my favorite game is Smiley Happy By the way, did you know that now there are good gaming platforms in which there are free spins no deposit uk? I learned about this in one of the game articles, I advise you to read it!