Best game ever!

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

Sorry, folks…No contest…Marbles!!!

Marbles!!! Now we’re talkin’ - REAL GAMES! You don’t know marbles until you’ve had the sore thumb and dirt under your fingernails! I think I still have a jar full of catseyes somewhere!

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

Marbles!!! Now we’re talkin’ - REAL GAMES! You don’t know marbles until you’ve had the sore thumb and dirt under your fingernails! I think I still have a jar full of catseyes somewhere!

You really are a Sansa Senior User then, aren’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

ROTFL!!! Yes, I guess that’s a dual-function title! I’m a mid-gen boomer that caught a bad dose of Beatlemania when I was 7.

Message Edited by 14124all on 05-24-2009 10:16 AM

@tapeworm wrote:

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

I don’t know about that, but I share a birth year with a few people that made quite the impact…

Larry Bird, Bjorn Borg, Kim Cattrall, Bo Derek, Garth Brooks, Michael Feinstein, Mick Mars and Joe Satriani; to name a few…:smiley:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

I don’t know about that, but I share a birth year with a few people that made quite the impact…

Larry Bird, Bjorn Borg, Kim Cattrall, Bo Derek, Garth Brooks, Michael Feinstein, Mick Mars and Joe Satriani; to name a few…:smiley:

I love marbles but I felt the need to feed my gamer gene on here.

As for age… I wish somebody my age had done something worth mention, (There are some exceptions in Greg Oden, Michael Cera and Haley Joel Osment) all they have done is have a couple of flash in the pan singing careers (Billy Gillman, Brooke Hogan), been a Disney kid (The youngest Lawrence Brother, and Some Chick from High School Musical), be Rhianna, or show your goods to the whole world through the paparazzi ( the rest of the people born in 1988). You guys contributed to the world … My age needs to Step up the Game a little bit.

@conversionbox wrote:

You guys contributed to the world … My age needs to Step up the Game a little bit.

You (and they) will. Just give it some time. :wink:

@tapeworm wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

You guys contributed to the world … My age needs to Step up the Game a little bit.

Larry Bird, Bjorn Borg,  Bo Derek, and Mick Mars were already being called future Legends at 21… Cant say the same for us… Like I said we have time but we need to get to work… Plus we need to find our own Poster girl

What about Micheal Phelps?  At 23, he won eight olympic gold medals and set several world records for swimming.  A huge feat that took alot of determination, discipline and focus among other things.  And of course, love for his sport.  This in itself has made him a legend and an inspiration for young athletes.

What about Micheal Phelps?

This in itself has made him a legend and an inspiration for young athletes.

Sorry. Couldn’t resist! :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 05-25-2009 11:36 AM

@conversionbox wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

Larry Bird, Bjorn Borg,  Bo Derek, and Mick Mars were already being called future Legends at 21… Cant say the same for us… Like I said we have time but we need to get to work… Plus we need to find our own Poster girl

While not exactly in your birth year, there are many young people that are doing great things in their chosen field.  Look at Gymnast Shawn Johnson.  She’s still a kid at 17 and not only has she won medals at the Olympics; just recently was winner of this season’s Dancing with the Stars.  There are many others that just don’t get the exposure or will do great things later in life…

@sr_rox wrote:

Whats the best game you’ve played in your opinion? Mine is FLIGHT SIMULATOR X.

In my opinion, it’s monster super league mod.

I really enjoyed Skyrim. I think the bugs belong there. The ambient and the music is something special i never found in any other game (Witcher 3 is very close).

thanks foe that post.

Hello everyone!

The best game I ever played- as lame as it is- is Candy Crush Soda Saga. xD I just can’t just purely watch something I have to do something with my hands. Drawing, painting or just play Candy Crush Soda Saga. The regular Candy Crush is too boring, I need the gadgets!

Have a nice day everyone!

My guess my favorite game is Bloodborne. I have played through it so many times now.

If you talking about best game ever then how can you forget Clash of Clans Mod APK with Unlimited Coins and Gems which is for free. And yes this is my all time fav game ever.

1 Like

Dude, Flight Simulator X is an epic choice! It’s a whole new level of gaming, right? Personally, I’m all about trying new games too, and I’m always ready to take on the next gaming adventure!Flight Simulator X takes you on a virtual sky-high journey like no other. The feeling of flying those planes and exploring the world from above is just unbeatable! It’s more than a game; it’s an experience. So, keep on soaring, and let the gaming adventures never end!Btw, let me share a cool tip with you - have you heard about how to make money from Audible? Yeah, you can actually earn some bucks while enjoying your favorite audiobooks.