Best game ever!

Whats the best game you’ve played in your opinion? Mine is FLIGHT SIMULATOR X.

Flight Simulator X

PC: Half-Life 2. Great story, truly interesting characters, a perfect blend of relaxed and heart-pounding action, and fun physics. Seriously, who DOESN’T love cutting headcrab zombies in two with a circular-saw blade fired from a gravity gun? Or using the amped-up GG to draw in your enemies and then fling them halfway across the map?

Console: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. If you’ve never played this before, I only have one question: “Why not?!?”

Nothing surprising in my picks, but there they are.

For me, it is the Gran Turismo series on the Playstation(s) although I have no PS3 and haven’t been able to try the newest GT.

Pong…on slow speed!!! LOL  Never even graduated to Space Invaders! I treat computer/video games like TV…a complete waste of time…zzzzz. I’d rather take a nap!

The best game I have ever played changes based on the system you are asking about.

PC= “The DOOM Series” tied for 1st with “The Wolfenstein Series”

PS1, PS2, PS3 = Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater “Series” (I like the original best)

Nintendo: SuperNES through Wii = Super Mario Brother (The original) ,Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Brawl

XBox, Xbox 360 = HALO

Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color = Tetris

These are the ones from Systems I owned (Or own now) and every system I listed was mine at some point. 

Crysis 

@14124all wrote:
Pong…on slow speed!!! LOL  Never even graduated to Space Invaders!

Dang! You beat me to it! :smileyvery-happy:

I DID graduate to Sapce Invaders though. Asteroids, too. Now though, I prefer a nice relaxing session of Mah Jongg.

Delonh24 wrote: (EDIT) Crysis  (Edited took Pics out)

Delon, I heard about that one… I havent played it yet… I know you said by posting it here “Best Game Ever” but could you give me a more in depth review? I am looking to get a new game and this is on the list. 

Gran Turismo 4 !(file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Farzin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg)

!(file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Farzin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg)

@nissanskyline wrote:

Gran Turismo 4 !(file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Farzin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg)

!(file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Farzin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg)

This is the one I just got recently…haven’t played it much yet. But I logged untold hours with GT 1 and 2 on the original PS.

Sorry, folks…No contest…Marbles!!!

The best arcade game – PacMan!

With Centipede second best.

What about Mortal Kombat? I never could play it the same way with Playstation as I could with the old 6 button Sega Genesis controller though.

I think this thread should be re-named…:wink:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

Marbles!!! Now we’re talkin’ - REAL GAMES! You don’t know marbles until you’ve had the sore thumb and dirt under your fingernails! I think I still have a jar full of catseyes somewhere!

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

Marbles!!! Now we’re talkin’ - REAL GAMES! You don’t know marbles until you’ve had the sore thumb and dirt under your fingernails! I think I still have a jar full of catseyes somewhere!

You really are a Sansa Senior User then, aren’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

ROTFL!!! Yes, I guess that’s a dual-function title! I’m a mid-gen boomer that caught a bad dose of Beatlemania when I was 7.

Message Edited by 14124all on 05-24-2009 10:16 AM

@tapeworm wrote:

@14124all wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

I don’t know about that, but I share a birth year with a few people that made quite the impact…

Larry Bird, Bjorn Borg, Kim Cattrall, Bo Derek, Garth Brooks, Michael Feinstein, Mick Mars and Joe Satriani; to name a few…:smiley: