Amazon Shipping

i’ve read around here that amazon super saver shipping is really slow. And i read too late cause now i ordered my view(don’t ask why i got the view) back on the 7th and they said that it would be here in 5-9 days. but now the shipping estimate is the 16th. So that means it’s shipping tomorrow. i’m the type of person who is impatient about any electronic goodness arriving in the mail. I should have just gone with the amazon prime trial…

@sansafinder wrote:
i’ve read around here that amazon super saver shipping is really slow. And i read too late cause now i ordered my view(don’t ask why i got the view) back on the 7th and they said that it would be here in 5-9 days. but now the shipping estimate is the 16th. So that means it’s shipping tomorrow. i’m the type of person who is impatient about any electronic goodness arriving in the mail. I should have just gone with the amazon prime trial…

Why’d you get the View? :stuck_out_tongue:

@sansafinder wrote:

7+9=16. What’s the problem?

@marvin_martian wrote:

I Said not to ask me that. :angry: Read my other posts if you wanna know why.

LOL i’m following tapeworms quote!

Gwk:

Like i said: i’m impatient when something electronic comes in the mail. Plus amazon does this on PURPOSE.

Message Edited by sansafinder on 09-13-2009 08:36 PM

@sansafinder wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

Gwk:

Like i said: i’m impatient when something electronic comes in the mail. Plus amazon does this on PURPOSE.

Heyyy! How did I get involved in this?

1. Marvin is pullin’ 'yer chain (joking around with you). :smileyvery-happy:

2. For the record, I have ordered my fair share of stuff from Amazon over the years and have always gotten extremely fast shipping and great service. I can’t speak to how they are when there’s a problem, but I have no qualms (as yet) in ordering from them (or their selling ‘partners’). You are referring only to GB's post where he said he’s had a few issues. You need to form your own opinion based on your own experiences.

@tapeworm wrote:

@sansafinder wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

Gwk:

Heyyy! How did I get involved in this?

1. Marvin is pullin’ 'yer chain (joking around with you). :smileyvery-happy:

As is usually the case, Tapeworm is correct!:wink:

Who farted?

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

@sansafinder

That’s 5-9 business days.  The 7th was Labor Day, so the 9th day would be on the 21st.

As for Amazon, I’ve always been satisfied with the time it takes for my orders to get to me.  My packages have always arrived within the estimated time given.

@mags1230 wrote:

@sansafinder

That’s 5-9 business days.  The 7th was Labor Day, so the 9th day would be on the 21st.

As for Amazon, I’ve always been satisfied with the time it takes for my orders to get to me.  My packages have always arrived within the estimated time given.

I’m generally satisfied with their service, but have found over the last year or so that Amazon’s estimates have lengthened a day or so.  What used to take 5-9 days (free shipping) is taking about 10 or so days.  I’m not to argue about 1 extra day, especially when you factor in today’s shipping charges.  If you need something fairly quick, I wouldn’t choose the free shipping option.

When I place my order and choose the free shipping option, I’ve already set in my mind the arrival date to be the 9th day.  That way, when it comes earlier, I’m happy. :smileyvery-happy:

The day of delivery also depends on the vendor that’s selling the item.   Some send them out quicker than others.

Wait the 21st? lemme check my calendar LOL!

Thats a whole week away! AMazon 's estimated shipping was thw 16’th. Sigh…

Hope it comes quicker than that. oh btw my item was fulfilled by amazon.

I take back everything i said. The package arived today right when i got home from school. Here’s the link to the thread where i posted my expiriences with the view.