Blank Posts Please Read

We have noticed that some users are experiancing an issue where their post is omitted and the result is a new post with only a title and no body. After researching the issue it seams to be linked to Internet Explorer 9. Until we have a permenet fix you can either click the IE9 compatibility mode icon or use a browers other than IE9. Please let us know if you are experiancing this issue with any web browser other than IE9.

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

5 Likes

Thanks.  I’ll try with Firefox.

1 Like

I have windows7 ?

1 Like

The cause is IE9, not Windows 7.

1 Like

Trouble with my sansaclip+ 4GB . recorded CD from MediaPlayer 12, are not in sequence, Help Please

1 Like

I have windows XP service pack 2 operating system and using Moxilla Firefox as web Browser.

1 Like

Thanks for the sharing of such information we will pass it on to our readers.

sms

1 Like

My post it put in weeks ago has never appeared at all!!

1 Like

download instagram for laptop
download instagram for pc

Until we have a permenet fix you can either click the IE9 compatibility mode icon or use a browers…

1 Like

s to be linked to Internet Explorer 9. Until we have a permenet fix you can either click the IE9 compatibility mode icon or use a browers other than IE9. Please let us know if you are experiancing this issue with any web browser other than IE9.

1 Like

@wailita wrote:

s to be linked to Internet Explorer 9. Until we have  filezilla uc browser rufus a permenet fix you can either click the IE9 compatibility mode icon or use a browers other than IE9. Please let us know if you are experiancing this issue with any web browser other than IE9.

ix you can either click the IE9 compatibility mode icon or use a browers other than IE9. Please let us know if you are experiancing this issue with any web browser other than IE9.

1 Like