why did you mess up the sansa fuze???

@aquagirl wrote:

My ex brother in law has the click wheele fuze and it’s awsome.  I have the touch pad one and I hate it.  I will have to say that   the sound is good.  Way better than the Sansa Clip which does NOT have “big sound”.  In the clip I had to bump up everything in the equalizer to the highest point for the sound to be “full”.  Oh well maybe it’s just me and what did I expect from something tiny? 

The Clip and Clip+ both put out  awesome “full” sound . . . provided your ear/head phones are of decent quality.

@aquagirl wrote:

I’m a very impulsive music consumer.  I might be listening to listen to Van Halen then suddenly listen to Cher.  This doesn’t allow me to be too impulsive.  The other thing I hate about this is that I can’t bump up backwards to the Zs section from the A section by scrolling up like most MP3 players let you.  Know what I mean? 

Yep, and wrap-around scrolling is likely to be added in a firmware update. It was on the original Fuze.

@aquagirl wrote:

I think Sansa is good but they need to bring back the click wheel.  Otherwise I’m sticking with Phillips

I have only one comment . . .

Really?

:smiley: