why did you mess up the sansa fuze???

My ex brother in law has the click wheele fuze and it’s awsome.  I have the touch pad one and I hate it.  I will have to say that   the sound is good.  Way better than the Sansa Clip which does NOT have “big sound”.  In the clip I had to bump up everything in the equalizer to the highest point for the sound to be “full”.  Oh well maybe it’s just me and what did I expect from something tiny? 

Anyways the touch pad takes forever.  If I want to listen to Van Halen I gotta do all this scrolling down and when I attempt to speed scroll I may accidently hit the “next” part on the pad and then find I’m in “genres” instead of “artists”.  Even if speed scolling doesn’t veer off path it still takes forever.  Looks like I’m going to have to use my computer to group my favorite songs into “albums” on here to make accessing them faster on the MP3 player.

I’m a very impulsive music consumer.  I might be listening to listen to Van Halen then suddenly listen to Cher.  This doesn’t allow me to be too impulsive.  The other thing I hate about this is that I can’t bump up backwards to the Zs section from the A section by scrolling up like most MP3 players let you.  Know what I mean? 

The other bad thing about a touch pad?  It ISNT energy efficient.  My battery drains too fast. 

I think Sansa is good but they need to bring back the click wheel.  Otherwise I’m sticking with Phillips.