slotRadio General Information

Tapeworm wrote:

But realistically, how many people listen to FM radio anymore? AM radio? Now that’s a different subject; there are news, weather, sports, opinion and talk-show programs broadcast on AM that people still want to listen to, so there is a market for that.

Oh, but wait . . . it doesn’t do AM, does it?

Pity.

And while 4 cents asong sounds like a good price, I’m not about to spend $40 on a card when half the artists on the card are not ones that I care for. I prefer to spend my money on something that I can use and get value for my dollar spent. At least those times that I do listen to the radio, if a song comes on that I don’t care for, I can switch the station and not be concerned that I spent money on something that I don’t want to hear.

I am sure you would be AMAZED at how many requests for FM radio iPod owners send to Apple… there is a lot to be said for the simplicity and accessibility of radio. 5 of the top 10 music apps for iPod/iPhone are radio apps (Pandora, AOL/CBS, etc…). >234M Americans listen to radio every week… (http://www.defalcoauctions.com/wjbw_docs/RadioNewsArticle.pdf)
Message Edited by Sansational on 04-28-2009 10:01 PM