05-30-2014 09:15 AM - edited 05-30-2014 09:16 AM
i got it in the mail, plugged it in, transferred music files, unplug, Creating music library file
what am i doing wrong? can i fix this?
06-01-2014 10:05 AM
How did you transfer the music files? I'd suggest the you use the guide below and see if you missed anything.
06-02-2014 08:00 AM - edited 06-02-2014 08:00 AM
Most likely one (or more) of the files has an ID3 tag that can't be read by the player during its database refresh. Get the free MP3TAG software and set it to write format ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1. Open up your files in it (from the computer, not the player) and re-save them in this format. Also check that there is nothing in the Comments field and edit out any strange or foreign characters anywhere. Save and delete the files from the player and then transfer over the newly edited ones.
12-05-2018 11:06 AM
In my case (e140) i formated player using Win7 and FAT32 instead of FAT. Files were gone, but easy to recover. After formating with FAT everything works fine.