reversed song order - what the?

You got that right. I have spent countless hours talking to sansa fuze + techs who have yet to tell me how to avoid my sansa fuze + player insisting on playing movements (tracks) of classical works like symphonies and concertos in reverse order. They are in order on my computer as well as on windows media player playlists but after syncing them to the player, the player insists on displaying them in reserve order. It always displays pop tunes by a specific artist in alphabetical order. That’s ok since these pop songs are not multi movement works. So, I arranged my symphonic works in such a way that the track title was preceded by a letter in consecutive order. ie; Movement I. preceded by an A, movement II. preceded by a B and so forth. I thought I had solved this problem, but the stupid player kept playing the tracks in reverse order. Before I bought this player I was told to get an I Pod because it is much more user friendly. Since I bought my sansa fuze + player along with a 32 GB San Disk micro SD card, I have read some reviews that state that the sansa fuze is a great player but that the + version is riddled with problems. As the addage goes, “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”. This sansa fuze + was obviously designed by a MORON. I have written san disk and am asking for my money back for the player as well as the card so I can go and buy something that REALLY works. This is all really STUPID AND ABSURD!!!