Re: replacement battery for Sansa Express

Curt - I have two batteries.  I hope you are up to the task of replacing the old battery.  Send me a private email message to: jimofnyc@gmail.com

Curt, Glad someone expressed interest in those batteries after all the frenzy when this started.  Contact me offline at jimofnyc@gmail.com for a "ship-to" address.

Jim

Curt:  PM me at "jimofnyc@gmail.com"

Highlighted

Curt !!!  I was just passing through to see if anybody ever read this thread.  You are the only person to reply now that I've actually found these batteries.  I had these batteries custom made so they are "one offs".  In China - if you promise to buy a thousand - they will make them any shape you want.  I didn't think I could find a thousand Sansa Express users to make the project worthwhile so I ended up with only three prototype batteries.  The one I installed has worked wonderfully.  These last two have been sitting around for the last two years but they are probably OK.

Send me your mailing address to  jimofnyc@gmail.com  and I'll drop one in the mail for you...GRATIS.

Jim

Today, the last battery goes in the mail to some lucky Sansa Express user.  So then this thread is officially closed.  Good luck to everyone! 

Jim Huste