microSD hc support

hi!

can sansa c240 support SanDisk microSDHC™ 4GB???

other model can do???

sorry for my bad english.

:smiley:

sorry!

after the post i found this in the sansa’s faq!

good news! now i can finally buy a c240 with a dock station…

thanx to all!

:smiley:

None of the Sansa MP3 player are currently compatible with the New micro SDHC standard.

However, in the near future SanDisk would start releasing new MP3 player series that will support the micro SDHC cards.

and some of those might include the Sansa Connect and E300 series. (source Engadget)

The Newest Sansa Connect is compatible with the micro SDHC (make sure it shows the SDHC logo on the package.)

Hopefully,  the future firmware will enable the e200 to support SDHC, as well as a C200+ model that will be introduced into the market. The firmware for the e200 is still in testing so it is hard to say for sure.

Message Edited by MrSmileyFace on 07-24-2007 02:11 PM

mmhhh…

in the sansa c240 faq i found this:

QUESTION: what capacity microSD card can i use in the memory expansion slot??

ANSWER: Initial release firmware will support up to 2GB microSD card. SDHC support will be added with a firmware update in the second half of 2007, at which the Connect can use larger capacity microSD cards.

Answer ID: 450 Created: 05/14/2007 Updated: 05/14/2007

then, can i use microSDHC on my c240 in the future??

thanx to all

LupoBIanco wrote:

mmhhh…

in the sansa c240 faq i found this:

QUESTION: what capacity microSD card can i use in the memory expansion slot??

ANSWER: Initial release firmware will support up to 2GB microSD card. SDHC support will be added with a firmware update in the second half of 2007, at which the Connect can use larger capacity microSD cards.

Answer ID: 450 Created: 05/14/2007 Updated: 05/14/2007

then, can i use microSDHC on my c240 in the future??

thanx to all

i believe that faq belongs to Sansa Connect. as for sdhc support for c200, i’m sure it’s gonna be on c200’s roadmap, but nothing definite yet. 

The c200+ which is now shipping supports microSDHC

Yup! And the c200+'s have a V2 on the back of them, letting us know its one of the later versions.

ok!

i’ll wait… (and hope!)  :smiley:

my brother bought a c250 last week and it was just yesterday that i noticed that it was a c200+ (version 2). the microSD slot does not say microSDHC.  it now supports audiobooks. Does NOT have MSC mode   >_<.  the firmware version is 3.01.10A. old c200s have 01.xx.xx.A

I hope there will be released a firmware update in order to make the first version of the Sansa c200 players compatible with microsdhc!
Please post any news about it, ppl.
And sorry for my bad english.

=*