fuze+ screen frozen on settings language

I have a fuze+ and the screen is frozen on settings language. The touchscreen at the bottom doesnt seem to respond at all. I have powered off hooked up to computer, ran the updater. When you power on it still is on same screen. Can you help? This is my 3rd Fuze+ and I’ve never run into this problem before. Thanks

Reset it by holding the power button for 20-30 secs. Release, then power it on normally.

I HAVE POWERED IT OFF MULTIPLE TIMES AND IT ALWAYS GOES TO SAME SCREEN LANGUAGE UNDER SETTINGS AND TOUCHSCREEN DOESNT RESPOND AT ALL. I HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT A HARD RESET FOR THIS MODEL.

try using the manual fimrware update instructions and update the FW manually. after FW upgrade is complete it will shut down. the first time you turn it on it will ask you to select your language and region. if the touchpad is not responding there you probably have a bad touchpad. 

1 Like

Thanks so much. It took me three tries on the manual firmware update ( I didnt know where the root directory was). It didnt shutdown and power back on but finally after power on and shutting down before refreshing continuously. I redid the manual firmware update again and put it in the right place. Touch pad is now working. Again thank you so much. I would have trashed it if not for you guys.