Songs unrecognized from micro SD

All of the music on my micro SD are not shoing up under the songs column. I have 3285 total songs in my library and there are 43 songs missing. When I choose “Shuffle all” in any of the other columns (Artists, Album, Genre, Folders) all the songs are recognized and play. I have fixed all the song’s tags to the id3v2.3 iso-8859-1 format and still nothing. Is there any solution to my problem???

You might try removing the card and then re-inserting it (while the player is off, of course). When it rebuilds or updates the database upon powering up the ‘missing’ songs should be added.

I have tried that numerous times and still nothing.

Go the card menu and read a song or two form there.  This may cause all of the card to become readable from the music menu.   I have not had thie problem.  Just guessing. 

Still nothing. Ive tried everything I can think of to do and nothing is working. Theres no problem when they are stored on the device itself but I don’t have enough room to store all the music on it.

I have recently tried the card on another sansa fuze+ and the same problem except there were even more somgs missing. Can it possibly be the card itself?

@zombified456 wrote:

I have recently tried the card on another sansa fuze+ and the same problem except there were even more somgs missing. Can it possibly be the card itself?

Could be. You didn’t say what size the card was, or if it was recently purchased. If it was, and it is 16 or 32GB note there are a lot of counterfeit cards in these sizes out there that people are getting burned on.

Could just be defective too though. Either way, you might want to check it with the h2testw 1.4 utility. It will alert you if there any problems with the card itself.

Thank you I will try it.
The card is 8GB and I bought it about 2 years ago on ebay for my old smaller sansa fuze

The program found nothing wrong and is there a difference in drag & drop and syncing with WMP?

@zombified456 wrote:

The program found nothing wrong and is there a difference in drag & drop and syncing with WMP?

Well, that’s good! Is there a difference between dragging & dropping files and syncing? Absolutely! One works flawlessly and the other is problematic for a great many people.

I’ll let you guess which is which. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol i’m guessing the WMP is the better one because it solved my problem!.. for now

You could find the reply that gave you success and select the option indicating sucess.   I too prefer WMP for syncing to my player  and adding songs to my SD card in my player.  It has worked perfectly for both the Fuse and Fuse+.

I had to take that back as the solution. I lost the music on the card by mistake and tried adding add the music back but the songs aren’t showing up again. I used the wmp syncing that worked before but now it doesn’t.  What is the best way to add my music? This is really becoming a pain.

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Fuze/Songs-unrecognized-from-micro-SD/m-p/263157/highlight/true#M4287

Choose the other alternative.

Thats what I was always doing from the start. I only started using WMP recently