Slot Radio Card FAT32! error

I have two slot radio cards, one that works with my FUZE+ and one that has a FAT 32 error. The card thats corrupted worked at one time before I mistakenly took it out of the player before turning it off. There are many other threads on this site with people having similiar issues. But none of the solutions are working for me.

I contacted tech support today and they refused to believe that the card is currupted and they opened trouble ticket for the player. I have only had the card for six weeks and Best Buy refused to return it.

Any ideas? Will Sandisk give me a new card?

BTW, I am one of the few people that think the Fuze+ is superior to the Fuze. The Fuze+ has higher output, is smoother and more detailed. They tuner is superior as well. The unit just sounds great with my Grado 60 phones.

Thanks

Dennis

@thomdp wrote:

I have two slot radio cards, one that works with my FUZE+ and one that has a FAT 32 error. The card thats corrupted worked at one time before I mistakenly took it out of the player before turning it off. 

I contacted tech support today and they refused to believe that the card is currupted and they opened trouble ticket for the player. I have only had the card for six weeks and Best Buy refused to return it.

They should. Maybe they mis-understood that you have 2 cards and that one works fine; the other does not (in the same player). I’m not tech support person, but even I can figure out that the card that doesn’t work is most likely defective.

You might try calling back and explaining this calmly, logically and succinctly to a different person. Not all tech support people are created alike. :wink:

@thomdp wrote:

I have two slot radio cards, one that works with my FUZE+ and one that has a FAT 32 error. The card thats corrupted worked at one time before I mistakenly took it out of the player before turning it off. There are many other threads on this site with people having similiar issues. But none of the solutions are working for me.

BTW, I am one of the few people that think the Fuze+ is superior to the Fuze. The Fuze+ has higher output, is smoother and more detailed. They tuner is superior as well. The unit just sounds great with my Grado 60 phones.

Thanks

Dennis

SlotRadio cards are those which are preloaded with thousand of songs. That’s what you have right? You can try to format the card and see if it resolves the problem. Formatting slotRadio cards will not delete the thousands songs but will only erase the users storage of it of about 64mb. Format it using your computer.

My PC does recognize the card when connected to the Fuze+. Do I need an adapter to plug the card directly into the PC?

is issue is fixed with the new firmware upgrade.

The firmware update did not fix the issue.

it sounds like you ahve a bad card then