Should I buy it?

Hey guys, my E250 V1 screwed up (screen connector broken). So I was wondering to get this one and fix it up (probably firmware problem, I think its fixable with Rockbox).

http://cgi.ebay.ca/SANDISK-E270-MP3-PLAYER-PARTS-WORKS-SPERATICLY-/320548653001?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Players&hash=item4aa23047c9#ht_500wt_1154

Please don’t be a **bleep** and steal the buy from me… LOL… but seriously. 

If you’re like me, you’ve wasted $15 bucks on stupider things in your life.  :wink: Why not?

Does sound like a firmware problem. Might just need to re-load the current firmware.

Lol. The mod bleeped out my word. I am used to using mild words on the other forum I usually go on.

NissanSkyline wrote:
Lol. The mod bleeped out my word. I am used to using mild words on the other forum I usually go on.

It wasn’t the Mod, it was the smut-filter. There are words like **bleep**, ■■■■, **bleep**, **bleep** and **bleep** that will automatically be replaced with **bleep** when you hit the post button.

See how well it works? :smileyvery-happy:

NissanSkyline wrote:

It wasn’t the Mod, it was the smut-filter. There are words like **bleep**, mother**bleep**er, **bleep**, **bleep** and **bleep** that will automatically be replaced with **bleep** when you hit the post button.

NissanSkyline wrote:

It wasn’t the Mod, it was the smut-filter. There are words like **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep** and **bleep** that will automatically be replaced with **bleep** when you hit the post button.

NissanSkyline wrote:

Hey guys, my E250 V1 screwed up (screen connector broken). So I was wondering to get this one and fix it up (probably firmware problem, I think its fixable with Rockbox).

http://cgi.ebay.ca/SANDISK-E270-MP3-PLAYER-PARTS-WORKS-SPERATICLY-/320548653001?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Players&hash=item4aa23047c9#ht_500wt_1154

Please don’t be a **bleep** and steal the buy from me… LOL… but seriously. 

I doubt whether Rockbox will ‘fix’ it, but it could be something like the memory chip being dislodged from the motherboard. We see (or hear about) that quite a bit with v1 models.

I don’t know about buying it from a “hoser” who can’t even spell sporadically correctly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 06-21-2010 07:18 AM

Theres this one too:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150457044831&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:CA:1123#ht_6395wt_785

I can replace the casing with my current one. 

NissanSkyline wrote:

Theres this one too:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150457044831&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:CA:1123#ht_6395wt_785

I can replace the casing with my current one. 

Why bother with only a 2 GB player though? At least the e270 you’re looking at is 6 GB.

But theres the chance of the memory being dislodged. Is there a way to fix it though?

Message Edited by NissanSkyline on 06-21-2010 05:00 PM

A simple press on it will reseat it.

So I’m gonna get the 6GB. 45min left… should i buy for $16? (incd. shipping) 

EDIT:I won! Total amount: $17 

Message Edited by NissanSkyline on 06-21-2010 09:48 PM

Message Edited by NissanSkyline on 06-22-2010 06:25 AM

@nissanskyline wrote:

So I’m gonna get the 6GB. 45min left… should i buy for $16? (incd. shipping) 

EDIT:I won! Total amount: $17 

Hope you get it. If you look at that seller’s feedback on eBay, it’s pretty low. There are several people who aren’t too happy with him. Seems he’s not too concerned with shipping the products they paid for.

Apparently his computer was down for almost a month then.

Btw, I bought it. hes shipping on saturday cuz hes outta town. It should arrive next thursday. 

Message Edited by NissanSkyline on 06-22-2010 08:32 PM

Good luck!

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: