Sansa e280v2 connection problem.

I bought the Sansa e280v2 long time ago. It used to connect to my computer very well.

However, 2 weeks ago it didn’t want to connect anymore. When I connect them, the screen of the sansa shows like it’s in charging for about a minute and then stops. My computer nevers shows anything about the connection like before.

(another problem is that I need the video converter for it)

Please help ~  :mansad:

I think I’ve tried all the ways but I still can’t connect it with my computer. However, it still works with my sister’s computer. Before 2 weeks ago it worked with my computer very well. Then once it was strange. I was able to put anything into it, even game, folder, *.rar, etc. just like into a normal USB. After that day it didn’t work with my computer anymore.

Go to Settings and make sure the USB Mode is MSC.

If it is MTP it needs to connect to Windows Media Player 10 or 11, which is more complicated. 

oh yeh it helped.

So strange =_="

Thanks.

By the way, does the different USBmode effect songs and videos in my sansa ?

and… you know what ? My sansa now is like a different one.

It connects to my computer but the sansa updater cannot recognize it. =_="

MSC and MTP

Uninstall the Sansa Updater. There won’t be any more updates. The updater connects to SanDisk every time you boot up–you don’t need that. 

ok thanks so much. It works. =)

Hello All,

I am having the same problem as the original poster. My e280 will not connect to my main PC in either MTP or MSC mode. It will connect normally to another PC though.

Any suggestions?

TIA

@kwisher wrote:

Hello All,

I am having the same problem as the original poster. My e280 will not connect to my main PC in either MTP or MSC mode. It will connect normally to another PC though.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Disregard my last post. After powering down my system the front USB ports on my PC came back to life and everything is working correctly now.