Sansa Fuze+

" I also thought it would be nice to have a player with two slots.  And not just for a slotradio card.  It could hold two 16gb cards for those with a large music library.  That’ll be 48gb of storage with a 16gb player.   And how much larger would the player have to be?   Maybe another half to three-quarters of an inch long? "

First let me make it clear i am not criticizing the idea just the way you wanted to do it. IF i were Sandisk and i see that the people who buy my Fuze and Fuze + wanted the next generation (will call it Fuze N) to have two slots then i would make it WIDER not longer. heres why. I (being sandisk) would have to buy more of the casing material if i where making it longer then wider (ie length instead of thickness) the micro SD cards are what an 1/8th of an inch in thickness where as the width (length) is half an inch. (there abouts) cheaper to stack the slots one atop the other. That would be how they would do it. Mainly because they want to save money and sandisk (unlike apple) want us to keep as much money as possible (if only so that we spend more of it at there store) and get as great a product as possible.

DemoBetaTester