Sansa Fuze+ Firmware 02.36.03

Yay for fixing the lock function, but am I the only one who is really really bothered by navigation?

Sluggish performance with buggy navigation still makes it very hard for me to enjoy my player.  I don’t ever want to be defaulted back to the stupid cover flow screen!  Back should always mean back to the menu I used to get to the currently playing song!!!  No matter what.  End of story.  Whether I have turned the player off or it has gone to the idle screen shut off or whatever.  If the screen goes idle while I am browsing through menus, when I touch the controls again, it should come back up to the same screen I was on before it went idle.

It would also be nice if playback resumed on start up.  Can’t count how many times I’ve set it down, waiting the full minute+ for it to start up and forgotten about it, because it didn’t start to play music.  Then it shuts itself off and I have to restart the whole process.

I said it the last time there was an update: fix the sluggishness, and the other problems become less of an issue.  Please.  I really don’t care about the clock and the date, when the poor navigation and extreme sluggishness make me not want to use the player at all.

Going on six months of trying really hard to like this player.  Now seriously considering selling it for as much as possible and buying a Cowon J3.