Sansa Fuze+ Firmware 02.36.03

@brush wrote:

In Canada we use DD/MM/YY, or YY/MM/DD, i.e. NOT U.S. style format. What you folks call “European” I guess. So, how can I fudge the Region setting, as I cannot find anything in Settings? Some of us Canucks also use 24hr format regularly.

Perhaps you could add the ability to change specifically the Date Format in a future firmware?

Thanks,

Hey, I see the Queen on the coins eh?  There’s some Euro in there.

Down here the kids can’t spell European, and text messaging is excellent preparation for that upcoming English exam.  My Canadian mother taught me the niceties of real bacon, maple syrup is a food group (as is good beer), and yes, Kraft Dinner is good with Thanksgiving turkey here in the States.

Heck, I love mac and cheese with anything, especially bacon, and learned how to work an English toaster at a very young age.  There’s something nice about toast that’s crunchy on one side, you know.  Canadian fare is great.  I have found that Eggo waffles double as buffing pads for the car, those nasty things.  Only proper pancakes for me, washed down with coffee that doubles as gasket remover (American tastes make coffee the strength of tea, how sad!).

Oh, where was I? Ah yes, the time format, and the date.  I agree with you, 28 February is the proper way to write it.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: