Sansa Clip Zip Firmware 01.01.20

I must mention, regarding Rhapsody functionality, I am puzzled.  The Recently Added list does update with Rhapsody transferred tracks, at least it does on my target device.  I see it listed as a known issue.

As for the Artist Information display, this function is not enabled on the Clip Zip in the first place.  On previous Sansa models, the rolling alternate display mode (activated by a brief tap of the center button) allows you to roll between the current display, a parametric display, Next Track name, and Artist Information.

I have tested the Artist Information data from Rhapsody, and the earlier players are dutifully displaying it as provided by the Rhapsody client.  The album, artist, and year do display, but the cool “snippets” of information about the artist or album are missing, replaced by a wee “dot”.  Don’t worry, it isn’t the Sansa’s fault, the artist information files on the device all contain a single “dot” character as that’s all we have in the info files.  The “ball’s in Rhapsody’s court” on this one.  Hopefully they’ll fix the issue, as Artist Information is fun, I miss the feature.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: