Replay gain and mp3

Hi,

I’ve added replay gain to my mp3 files. But when played in Fuze+, replay gain is not applied. I’ve used Foobar2000 for adding the reply gain data to mp3. If I play the same file in winamp (with replay gain on) everything is working fine. mp3 is using ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags. I’ve also tried to use only ID3v2 tags but without success. I’m using Foobar2000 1.1.5.

Anyone knows where could be the problem?

Thanks

So I’ve tried also MediaMonkey, and works ok. So the question is if Foobar2K has a bug, or Fuze+ has a bug or what? :slight_smile: I know that Foobar2K has some advanced settings for tags, and I’ve tried each of them and none of them works. Maybe I should ask on Foobar2K forum/list?

But it will be great if someone from salsa could confirm my behavior and if it is bug in Fuze+ or not.

Thanks

@dodes wrote:

But it will be great if someone from salsa could confirm my behavior and if it is bug in Fuze+ or not.

_ Bugs? We ain’t go not steenking bugs! _

_   _

regardless of your behaviour. :stuck_out_tongue:

@dodes wrote:

_ Bugs? We ain’t go not steenking bugs in our salsa! _

_   _

. . . regardless of your behaviour.

@dodes wrote:

_ Bugs? We ain’t go not steenking bugs! _

_   _

. . . regardless of your behaviour.