Radio Wont Play Music/Formatted it Already And Still Wont Work

I had this problem once before and someone else got my radio to work again. But I heard you format it and it will work but for me it does not and I lost all my downloaded music but I am covered because it is still in my laptop. I do not know how to make my radio work again so please help I would really appreciate it.

You’re going to have to give us more than just “the radio doesn’t work” for anyone to be able to help you.

The radio will not play anything, everything else on the device works except the radio. I never messed with the settings at all. It just suddenly stops working and I do not know why. I do not know what else to say that can help.

Could it possibly be PAUSED? While in radio mode, press the upper (12 o’clock) button.

And, of course. make sure the volume is up and that you have tuned into an FM station in your area.

If other methods don’t work, you can try manually reapplying the player’s firmware–glitches can develop.  See the Firmware thread at the top of this forum–easy to handle. 

i am new in the forum and sorry i dont know where to put my question,  while trying to sync  some music with media player i drag and drop as it suggested the files got lost and nowhere to be found  either in PC or clipzip.  

You should really start you own thread, but “syncing” is not the same as “drag & drop”.