Possible To Adjust Scroll Wheel?

Hi.

Is it possible to adjust (or fix) a scroll wheel that’s hyper-active? By ‘hyper-active,’ I mean having the selection jump multiple times with a single click of a turn. Is there some mechanism or component that can be recalibrated with this kind of thing?

Any input is appreciated.

Probably just needs a good cleaning.

See details & photos of the procedure here.

Awesome tutorial!

Thanks so much. :slight_smile:

@tapeworm wrote:

Probably just needs a good cleaning.

See details & photos of the procedure here.

Tapeworm,

U r the shnizzle of my drizzle!

TYVM for the BEST procedure to bring back life to these SANSAs.

I have 3 of them. They all work like new or better than new! 

@riprap wrote:

Tapeworm,

Ummm . . . I’m not entirely sure how to take this. :neutral_face:

Depending on your interpretation, it could be good . . . or it could be very, very bad! :dizzy_face:

@tapeworm wrote:

@riprap wrote:

Tapeworm,

Ummm . . . I’m not entirely sure how to take this. :neutral_face:

Depending on your interpretation, it could be good . . . or it could be very, very bad! :dizzy_face:

TapeWorm,

It was meant to be GOOD! Sorry if the interpretation could be taken in a negative way. It was NOT meant to be.

I was just in one of my strange moods listening to some really cool tunes when I wrote the post, so who knows., I may have heard those words, or something similar in the song and that is what I wrote into the post.

I was in a GOOD mood so the message is GOOD.

And so is your tutorial! 

Be Well,

@riprap wrote:

TapeWorm,

It was meant to be GOOD! Sorry if the interpretation could be taken in a negative way. It was NOT meant to be.

And so is your tutorial! 

I’m glad to hear that and thank you, but I can’t take credit for the tutorial. I didn’t do it. I just provided a link to it. :wink: