Player to buy w/ physical buttons, fall 2016 edition?

Sandisk employees do read these forums, and products are designed with the wishes of those participating here taken into account. I have used the Clip+ and Clip Zip for a number of years, and also have the Clip Sport. People were complaining the Clip+ and Clip Zip didn’t have long enough battery life, and that they wanted a player with a larger screen. I also had the Fuze. The problem with the Fuze was that the wheel would occasionally stick, and the headphones needed to be detached to release the USB cable. If they would have made the Fuze+ with buttons like the Clip+ had, and use a standard usb connector, imo it would have been a great success. 

What those here didn’t realize was that to get more battery life Sandisk would switch to a less capable processor, rather than switching to a processor that was equally cable and more efficient, or increasing the capacity of the battery used. I miss not having Rockbox on the Clip Sport. For 7 years I bought only Sandisk players, however last year while I did buy a Sandisk Clip Sport, I also bought two players made by another brand. We  aren’t allowed to mention other brands and models of players here, however I will say the two other players bought last year also didn’t completely satify me. One is too bulky and heavy and gets only around 10 hours of battery life, while the other gets around the battery life of the Clip Sport,however its firmware still can’t properly play the songs in an album in order by track number and has terrible buttons. There is no perfect portable DAP… Players are either too bulky and heavy and get around 10 hours of battery life,  or they are smaller and lighter with better battery life but have less power output and some quirks. Some don’t seem to mind carrying around a bulky player that is 100 grams( 3.5 ounces) or more, however I don’t like to carry around such a heavy player.