Not enough space for Music DB. Please free 200 mb

I am SO GLAD to have found this thread! I have the exact same problem with my new 4GB Clip Zip. I use a Mac computer, and followed closely the online instructions for set-up. I continued, and began to transfer songs into the Clip Zip folder, when at a certain point I got a message that the folder was full. I ejected it, and when I pressed the “on” button on the player, the Zip Clip player came back on, and showed the message, “Not enough space for music DB. Please free 200 MB.” I’ve since tried pressing the “on” button for well over a minute, and it simply comes back on, displays that message and goes blank again. Every time. I’ve charged and re-charged it, but haven’t yet charged it for an extensive (overnight) period of time. That will be next. I have NO access to a PC.I can’t contack Sandisc for reasons I’d rather not disclose. I’m very intrigued that the 200MB is precisely the same here. Any other helpful info. that’s been culled since this thread was begun would be very helpful and appreciated. Thanks!

Karen

ༀ