No Album Art?

I have recently bought the Connect and have a subscription to rhapsody. When I transfer files to the Connect, I never receive the album art, but I do on my wife’s Palm using P-tunes. I have the latest firmware: 1.0.0.24655r. Is there a way to fix this or is this a known problem?

1.0.0.24655r is not the latest firmware, 1.0.1.27236r is the latest.  Connect your device to a WiFi connection by either streaming Internet Radio, viewing Flickr photos, or signing into your Yahoo Messenger account.  The latest firmware will automatically be downloaded to your device (may take about 15-30 mins).  Your device will guide you through the update.  I’m not sure if this firmware will address your problem, but it’s still good to have your device up to date.  I don’t have problems with my album art, but then again, I’m a Yahoo Music Unlimited To Go subscriber… 

Good luck, and let us know how it works out for you.

-ML

I have a Connect with v1.0.1.27236 and loaded subscription music from Rhapsody. The album art is showing in music library and when playing the songs.

Message Edited by Greig on 09-26-2007 11:20 AM