Need help with my Sansa View 16gb!!!

My Sansa View stopped playing my most recents songs I’ve uploaded. They show up when I view my files through the computer. But when I play it the songs won’t show up. Even my most recently added list don’t show my new music anymore. I’ve uploaded music on it when I first bought it when my 8gb View messed up, they all show on it just fine as well as the recently added list. This just started happening now. The songs aren’t copyrighted and I make sure all the tags to each mp3 are in order, but they just don’t show up!!! Someone please help!!!

@tarheel_boy wrote:

My Sansa View stopped playing my most recents songs I’ve uploaded. They show up when I view my files through the computer. But when I play it the songs won’t show up. Even my most recently added list don’t show my new music anymore. I’ve uploaded music on it when I first bought it when my 8gb View messed up, they all show on it just fine as well as the recently added list. This just started happening now. The songs aren’t copyrighted and I make sure all the tags to each mp3 are in order , but they just don’t show up!!! Someone please help!!!

Are they also the preferred tag format, ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1

?

@tarheel_boy wrote:

My Sansa View stopped playing my most recents songs I’ve uploaded. They show up when I view my files through the computer. But when I play it the songs won’t show up. Even my most recently added list don’t show my new music anymore. I’ve uploaded music on it when I first bought it when my 8gb View messed up, they all show on it just fine as well as the recently added list. This just started happening now. The songs aren’t copyrighted and I make sure all the tags to each mp3 are in order , but they just don’t show up!!! Someone please help!!!

Are they also the preferred tag format, ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1?

Yes in fact, I just checked my options in Mp3tag and selected the ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1 option. I retagged a sample and reloaded on my View and still the same thing. I didn’t have to do this at first when i uploaded songs, not even on my 8gb View, and all music still showed up.