Need a waterproof case for my SansaClip+. Any suggestions?

SanDisk Guru

Re: Need a waterproof case for my SansaClip+. Any suggestions?

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Get the smallest ziplock bag you can find. When not in use it will seal completely, it will be pretty good with the bag closed all the way except for the headphone cord.

I assume by waterproof you mean protection from sand and spray. Under normal use I think being at the beach would be ok without any additional protection.

SanDisk Guru

I picked one up at Buy.com (now Rakuten.com) a bunch of years ago--you might try a search on "waterproof audio pouches" or something similar (sorry, my pouch doesn't have a brand name on it and I don't have the packaging).  Mine is a tinted blue see-through thick plastic pouch, with redundant seals at top for protection.  What I especially like is, it comes with waterproof earbuds that fit through a waterprrof connection in the pouch, and so can be used at/near/in the water with no fear (well, I still fer that a drop of water can get inside).  And it was less than $15.

SanDisk Guru

Found my original post on what I have (and I was only off a few dollars).

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Sansa-Clip-Sansa-Clip/Time-for-the-pool-Waterproof-Clip-pouch/td-p/4543...

Hope this helps--

SanDisk Guru

Hey, I just saw that the waterproof pouch I have still is available at Buy.com (now Rakuten.com), and the price is down to $14.99--good deal!  The only thing I noticed is, there is no mention of the earbuds in the product description (actually, there is very little description there of the item at all), although 1 of the 2 photos of the item shows the earbuds that came with mine (triple-flange earbuds--again, there is, at least with mine, an earphone plug built into the plastic pouch)-- hopefully, the pouch still has the earphone plug feature and comes with the buds.  I'd say, grab it.

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/lewis-n-clark-waterseals-standard-mp3-waterproof-pouch/q/loc/16234/20646...