Media Monkey and the Fuze Plus

Here is my Question to anyone who has already gotten there Fuze + and uses Media Monkey. ( I guess you know where I’m Going with this) Does MM still work with the Fuze line of players (ie the Fuze +) ? I really like MM and i know that the original Fuze works with MM but does the Plus work with MM.

Let me know if you know if not no big deal i will find out on monday

DemoBetaTester 

@demobetatester wrote:

Here is my Question to anyone who has already gotten there Fuze + and uses Media Monkey. ( I guess you know where I’m Going with this) Does MM still work with the Fuze line of players (ie the Fuze +) ? I really like MM and i know that the original Fuze works with MM but does the Plus work with MM.

Let me know if you know if not no big deal i will find out on monday

DemoBetaTester 

Why wouldn’t it work? It works with all my Sansas, and even with my iPod…I’m sure it will work with the Plus just fine.

What’s Media Monkey?

@cibernetico wrote:

What’s Media Monkey?

It’s a music manager/“jukebox” program, like Windows Media Player or Winamp.

@cibernetico wrote:

What’s Media Monkey?

@tapeworm wrote:

@cibernetico wrote:

What’s Media Monkey?

:smileyvery-happy:   You’re way off on this one.  That’s a baboon.   :stuck_out_tongue:

@cibernetico wrote:

What’s Media Monkey?

http://www.mediamonkey.com/

Two Questions; 1: How did you know that green is his color 2: what was he listening to, he looked very happy.

@tapeworm wrote:

@cibernetico wrote:

What’s Media Monkey?

I see the baboon is listening to a second-generation iPod Nano.:stuck_out_tongue:

@demobetatester wrote:

Two Questions; 1: How did you know that green is his color 2: what was he listening to, he looked very happy.

What else?

Well they could be listing to this. I know my mom’s monkey likes it.

He mostly just likes when they go Who are you who who who who. (he gets stuck on who)

@demobetatester wrote:

Well they could be listing to this. I know my mom’s monkey likes it.

He mostly just likes when they go Who are you who who who who. (he gets stuck on who)

So, you’re a big Who fan, are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe. never really thought about it. actually i don’t have any of The Who on my computer. Should really get some.