MY ZIP can't use samsung 32G C6 TF memory card ,how to solve the problem

MY ZIP  can’t use  samsung 32G C6 TF memory card ,how to solve the problem

Don’t know what a TF memory card is. Did you mean “CF”? If so, this card won’t fit the slot of the Clip Zip, or any Sansa player for that matter.

All Sansa mp3 players use a micro SD card.

TF is transflash. Old name for micro SD from when before the SD association adopted the form factor. 

In China, we have to call it as TF

Have you tried reformatting the card using the SD Association’s formatter tool?  That sometimes can help.

https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/

Yes, I have tried, but still can not solve the problem

Check whether you have the latest firmware installed on your Clip Zip.

On the device, go to Settings > System Settings > Info. The installed firmware version will list at the top.The latest version is 01.01.20, available here  It’s been a while, but I think there was an update to microSD issues somewhere along the line…

Also, there are two things that come to mind, especially since it is an SDHC card of 32GB capacity, a ripe target for counterfeiting issues. There’s a utility called h2testw that can check that card, just in case. Here’s a link for the utility.

Have you tried the 32GB card (via an adaptor) on your computer as well?

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

Check whether you have the latest firmware installed on your Clip Zip.

firmware:01.01.20

h2testw log

Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 11.2 MByte/s
Reading speed: 18.3 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Have you tried the 32GB card (via an adaptor) on your computer as well?

Yes, I have tried on the computer, the result is normal

I have tried to use the memory card:kingmax class6 4G,the result is normal

@tapeworm wrote:

Don’t know what a TF memory card is.

@drlucky wrote:

TF is transflash. Old name for micro SD from when before the SD association adopted the form factor. 

Ahh, well that explains why I’ve not heard of it . . . I’m too young! :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, have you tried reformatting the card using the SD Association’s formatter tool? That sometimes can help.https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/

Oops, never mind–I see that you tried a reformat of the card.