Locking Mechanism is Garbage. Getting refund soon

I’d be interested in what brand you purchased.

Unfortunately I am a pretty picky person, and control scheme is low on the list of my requirements, thus I am unforunately able to live with it until it is enhanced.  The former fuze was as close to the perfect player as is out there. 

1.  Cost:  I am not interested in spending several hundred dollars on a player that has no user replaceable battery.

2.  Sound Quality:  The Fuze/Clip offer superior sound reproduction and that is evident when using a nice set of buds or phones.  I purchased the Fuze+ based on the fact that sound quality had not suffered with the new hardware.

3.  Expandibility:  I won’t purchase a player that won’t grow as my music collection grows.  Unfortunately this rules out most DAPS currently available.  I find it almost inconceivable that the I-pod touch, which is so much more than a music player still has no memory expansion even as they tout how many non-music apps you can download and install on it.

4.  Subscription Music:  I love Rhapsody and Napster, it is a cost effective way for me to have access and explore new music.  It’s weird that Netfilx continues to thrive with it’s “subscription” model, but the doesn’t hold true for music.  I guess MP3’s are too easy to pirate.  Since I don’t believe in piracy, Rhapsody gives me the best of both worlds.  With Rhapsody I can try nearly any artist/album I want with no risk.  I have found whold genres that I like that I would have never discovered.

With that all being said, I only know of ONE player that fits all four requirements, and that is the Fuze/Clip family.

If anyone knows of another product that fits all those 4 requirements let me know.