Is the c150 compatible with Rhapsody any longer?

We have a Rhapsody to Go subscription but we can no longer load to our c150. I know we could at some point… help?!

You might need to contact Rhapsody about that. They are the ones who deal with their subscription services. But you might call Tech Support, I am sure they could help you more then I could.

I’ve tried to contact them, but to no avail.  I was hoping that SanDisk would have better Customer Service than Rhapsody does :-).

The Rhapsody site keeps kicking me back to contacting the Sansa Mfg to find out if it (c150) is compatible… from what I’ve seen, I don’t think the c150 is - but I know it WAS at som point because my daughter used to be able to load songs on it from Rhapsody. 

Guess I’d like to hear the scoop from SanDisk if at all possible since Rhapsody hasn’t been much help…sigh

the c150 can use PlaysForSure mode, and should work fine with any subscription software that is plays for sure. One thing I would do is jus ask Rhapsody about their different plans. From what I gather a regular subscription and a ToGo subscription are different. I will surf the web for more details and let you know what I find.

thanks a bunch.  Strage that it would load songs before, but after Rhapsody’s “upgrade” (a nightmare for all three of my daughters and their Sansas) the c150 won’t work.  Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Just spoke with Daniel at Sandisk Tech Support.  He had me format my Sansa using Windows Media Palyer and we are back up and running after a long, hard road of troubleshooting this myself.  Woo Hoo!

glad to hear technical support was able to help you out, kudos to you and daniel!!