Internal Memory

When my fuze dialog box comes up, it is no longer showing the internal memory so I can’t drag anything into it.  Where did it go and how do I get it back?  I only downloaded one cd so far.  I have it connected with the USB cable and it is showing that it is connected but when I drag an item to it, I get an error message that says the device is disconnected.

I assume that You’re running in MTP (media transfer protocol) mode? Try switching to MSC (Mass Strage Class) mode, where it emulates a flash drive. If you are running the first mode, you’ll notice that in “My Computer”, you will see one mp3 player icon. When you click it, there will be two memories (internal and external). In the second mode, you will see two icons in my computer, each appearing as a flash drive (for example, the internal memory might appear as drive “E”, and the external “F”, although the letters will very).

Having said that, if one mode fails, I might try using the other. In fact, if you can get one mode to work, maybe you should consider using it to reformat the internal memory. That might clear out what ever is causing this error. Otherwise refer to this link on how to re-install your firmware. That also might help.

My friend reinstall his firmware. Works pretty good after that.

@bryan88 wrote:

I hear your mother calling you.

@bryan88 wrote:

Which friend is that?  Is it BobbyRay143, JackBlack1, Doughlas789 or one of the Corleone brothers? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Smiley  Smiley  Smiley Smiley  Smiley  Smiley   Smiley   Smiley  Smiley

@mags1230 wrote:

@bryan88 wrote:

Which friend is that?  Is it BobbyRay143, JackBlack1, Doughlas789 or one of the Corleone brothers? :stuck_out_tongue:

That post  by mags1230 above is totally