Holy *%$@ Batman FREE CARDS AT Best Buy!

buy Fuze or Clip+ and get a free slotRadio card of your choice.  Taking mom to Best Buy for Oldies…

I checked the Bestbuy website. The deal is if you buy a 4 GB Clip+ for $50, and a Slotradio card for $40, then you get $10 off. No great bargain. I can get the 4 GB Clip+ for under $40 elsewhere, and the Slotradio cards are often on sale for $30 or less.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat207100050016

No, OP is right. Buy a Clip+ or Fuze this weekend, get a slotRadio card - $39.99 value.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat214700050035

Message Edited by Sansational on 07-04-2010 12:21 PM

Yeah, it was some kind of wacky special.  Maybe because the holidays are slow.  I almost thought it was a misprint.  I hope they run this again as I was on a boat all weekend.  Who’s out shopping on the 4th anyway?

The sale is still on. I just bought a Clip+ this morning for a present and got the Oldies card free.

Does this mean the Slotradio cards are being replaced by the Slotradio+ cards? I wonder if the Clip+ and/or Fuze are being replaced by upgraded models. The Clip+ is quite good except for the battery life. I still say that a new version of the Clip+ that is around 50% thicker but that has triple the battery life would be a great idea.

A new version of the Fuze with a mini USB connector, dedicated volume controls and longer battery life would be a great idea. It would be even better if it would have both AM and FM HD radio.

JK98 wrote:

Does this mean the Slotradio cards are being replaced by the Slotradio+ cards? I wonder if the Clip+ and/or Fuze are being replaced by upgraded models. The Clip+ is quite good except for the battery life. I still say that a new version of the Clip+ that is around 50% thicker but that has triple the battery life would be a great idea.

A new version of the Fuze with a mini USB connector, dedicated volume controls and longer battery life would be a great idea. It would be even better if it would have both AM and FM HD radio.

JK , Nurse Ratched says it’s time for your meds now.

Smiley   Smiley

I have the orginal clip and the clip+ and the battery life is about the same. Decent but not great. The biggest problem has always been that the battery life indicator seems to lose accuracy after the battery loses about half the power.  The key with the clip is to use better headphones.  Even spending $10 at Target on “cheapies” are better than what comes in the box.  I may pick up a couple of Christmas gifts if Best Buys is still honoring this deal.  Oldies for the in-laws is perfect.  A kids mix for the niece would be good too but I haven’t seen any of that.