Fuze Plus or Fuze Less?

I have had a very frustrating time with the Fuze+ since I first bought it back in September of last year, but I have held on to it and learned to like it more than I thought I would.  But for some, there are too many dealbreakers.  I am holding out for the next couple of firmware updates in hopes that they will fix the lock function, which I agree is terrible, and I also hope that they fix the shuffle function as well, because honestly, when I shuffle my music, I notice a pattern whereby I get the same 5 or 6 albums being played, different songs, over and over again, instead of shuffling from the entire library.  There are a lot of problems, but I am still holding out hope.  Sometimes I don’t even know why.  I am hoping that when they release a new Clip generation this year (I hope), it really makes up for the problems of the Fuze+ thus far.  Of course, watch Sandisk put out a new Clip Touch, where the Fuze+ touchpad is implemented on the new Clip generation. *wakes from nightmare* :cry: