Fuze+ Feature feedback Poll

I am not a big fan of the fuse+ first one died after 2 days.  The lock unlock feature can be unlocked by random control touch - like the volume or the navigation pad.  This should be fixed instead of telling me to put it in a case.  The play options for music is very difficult to navigate.  The random play all is not random, I get the same songs to cycle through.  Please make it random and not play the same ones until all have played.  I would like to have seen more control options, like a delete song button or something.  Basically your touch control is very temperamental and needs to be tweaked.  The head phone plug is not very sturdy, sometimes the plug slides out a little and the sound has static.  The radio feature is not very good, it needs a stronger signal so I can’t use it much.  I do like the sound quality and the hard buttons for volume.  The video display quality is good.  I think just overall the control option are not well thought out and seem very limited.  It could be a very nice device but it need lots of work.