Fuze+ Feature feedback Poll

There’s nothing wrong with using the power button for lock, I am cautious with the timing of button presses for the power button after working with the View’s button- it has different levels of “OFF”.

The other thing I personally don’t like is having to grapple with the top of the device when it’s in a pocket.   In your pocket, that becomes the bottom of the device.  The top button has, in testing various situations, ended up being depressed inadvertently.

The current unlock function is okay in theory, if it would respond like the familiar unlock drag as on the iPhone- as long as the unlock has to follow a specific path on the touchpad, I think it would be much better.

The touchpad can actually be used to an advantage versus an impediment, as when you grab the Fuze in your pocket, you can feel the grip edge at the bottom.  We can take advantage of the touchpad, interpreting the type of contact as a proper command.  In effect, you need not find a specific button target.  For example, several successive rapid taps could pause the device when locked, or resume.

The device most definitely should have an automatic locking option.

As GB has noted, in some situations, the touchpad is quite nice to work with.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: