Did they stop making the e200 series?

@autobahnsho wrote:

I will personally use my e200s until they don’t work anymore.

As will I.  In fact, I’ve already bought my replacement e260v1 and have it waiting in a box inside a desk drawer living on a soda cracker a day just waiting on its opportunity to leap into the limelight (or at least to leap into my belt-mounted leather carrying case).

Somewhat related to this, I’ve been sort of keeping an eye on the number of posts in the various boards related to the various players.  At the time of this writing, the e200 board is still the leader of the pack, but with the Fuze snappin’ at its heals and coming on strong.  I believe there is a one-to-one correspondence (roughly) between the number of posts on the board and the number of owners (hence sales volume) for each model.  On that basis, it can be argued that the e200 series is Sandisk’s most popular and most successful line of mp3 players.  As one waxes while the other wanes eventually the Fuze board will overtake the e200 board and assume its hard won place as Sandisk’s new flagship model.  Of course, cynics might argue that the number of posts in each board is proportional to the number of problems users have with that particular model, which is a valid point.