Delete songs direct from the Fuze+

I do not sync my files since I like to load them through explorer.  It allows me better control.  I see in the manual that I can delete songs directly while using the Fuze+ but the manual does not explain how. Since the navigation is not very intuitive I have to ask here is someone can help me out and explain how I can delete a song I grow tired of.

Thanks

While the song is playing, tap the center of the touch pad.  An “options” menu comes up.  One of the options is Delete.

I know that is what the manual says but when I tap the center and go to the Music Options it only shows the following:

Rate Song

Shuffle

Repeat

Add to playlist

There is absolutely NO DELETE option.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

@dbutler wrote:

I do not sync my files since I like to load them through explorer.  It allows me better control.  I see in the manual that I can delete songs directly while using the Fuze+ but the manual does not explain how. Since the navigation is not very intuitive I have to ask here is someone can help me out and explain how I can delete a song I grow tired of.

Thanks

The first firmware release of the Fuze+ didnt have the option to delete song. Just update the firmware and it will have the delete option. click here