Highlighted

Re: Confirmed - Micro SD Load Problems due to aac file load failures

I've had the same issues with aac files encoded from lossless through iTunes.  Two methods worked for me.  I used foobar2000 in both cases.

1- Create your aac files using Nero aac command line encoder.

or,

2- Import your iTunes files into foobar2000 and use the mp4 optimization utility on those imports.  I optimized 1800 files in under 10 minutes.  I loaded the optimized files onto my 32gb card and fired up the clip zip.  Worked great.  All of the files, tags, and album art loaded to the player correctly.  Worked as good as mp3 file loads for me.

Hope this helps.

Jeff S.

Re: Confirmed - Micro SD Load Problems due to aac file load failures

AAC file load failures on Micro SD? All iTunes music is AAC and M4P format, you can't directly transfer the AAC files to Micro SD Card, what you need to do is convert iTunes music to MP3 at first.

Here is a well-know iTunes Music to MP3 Converter named UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, it can help you convert iTunes AAC files to MP3 and convert Apple Music M4P to MP3.

Step 1. Launch Apple Music Converter
After running the UkeySoft Apple Music Converter on your PC or Mac, and it will load all your iTunes media together with playlists, including added Apple Music songs, iTunes M4P music, audiobook, ect.

Step 2.Select Apple Music Songs
After loading Apple Music songs on the program, please select one or more Apple Music tracks you want to convert

Step 3.Choose MP3 as Output Format
UkeySoft Apple Music Converter supports 8 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA. Choose the format you want, we recommend you select MP3 as output format.

Step 4.Begin to Convert iTunes Music MP3
Click “Convert” button and the Apple Music to MP3 conversion starts. After converting, you will get the DRM free Apple Music or iTunes songs in DRM-free MP3 format.

About is the simple steps to get iTunes music and Apple Music as MP3 format.

Step 5. Copy the converted iTunes Music to memory card.