Clip Zip or Clip+

I was the one who advised you to wait two weeks ago. Imo you should go for the Zip, unless it is much more expensive than the Clip+.

Miikerman forgot to mention that the Zip has an improved radio  with  RDS (so radio stations can display the song name, artist, name of the station, and other information(I wonder if some stations  even have  news alerts via the RDS display?). Some claim it has better shielding from interference. I haven’t bought the Zip yet as I have a Clip, more than one Clip+ and also more than one Fuze, so I don’t want to buy any more players unless they suit my needs much better than what I already have. Imo the RDS radio is the best improvement of the Zip over the Clip+. Having the time displayed and a stopwatch might be great improvements for a jogger or runner who doesn’t want to carry a separate timer.

i was really hoping for longer battery life, HD radio,  and variable speed playback with automatic pitch corrections for podcasts. Oh well. Maybe next year(or the year after). Perhaps then we may also see microSDXC card support and affordably priced micro SDXC cards(with 64GB or more storage).