Charging with Wall Charger

Just got a zip clip - I have a USB wall charger that I can plug the charging/transfer cable into. When I do this I do not see the screen that says connected. The battery indicator on the top of the menu screens does not move like it does when the cord is plugged into a PC. Should it? Is it charging? Is there anyplace that will show a percentage charge other than the little battery icon?

The player’s screen should be doing those things. You can check and make sure that the player is charging under the System Settings on the player, which has a system info. screen that reports the battery charge percentage. Could there be an issue with your charger or cable?

SanDisk Guru:

I have a Samsung cell charger with a ‘general’ usb socket for a standard American wall-electrical outlet. Can I charge my Sansa Clip Zip (4gb) with this charger via the usb charger that came in my S. Zip Clip packaging? I am not sure what voltage the Samsung plug is, the type is too small to even read. I don’t want to fry my Zip Clip so need to know what voltage is too high or too low? &/or what is the right voltage amount for an electrical outlet charger for my S. Zip Clip?  It is not always convienient for me to charge this device on my computer (I’d rather not most days).

Thank you!

Most likely, the charger is just fine; but impossible to be certain without reading the specs for the charger. My recommendation: get out a magnifying lens and check the specs out. The Clip needs 5 V. (any more will blow the player out) and a minimum of 350 mA (500 mA is even better) or more.

Just got a zip clip - I have a USB wall charger that I can plug the charging/transfer cable into. When I do this I do not see the screen that says connected. The battery indicator on the top of the menu screens does not move like it does when the cord is plugged into a PC. Should it? Is it charging? Is there anyplace that will show a percentage charge other than the little battery icon? with regards3ds emulatorCartoon HDdroid4x download