Can you help me upload a cd track into my MP3 player?

@mandomom wrote:

I also successfully put another separate Mp3  into the player. But even though the list (on the computer, when I plug the player into the computer) of what’s in the player shows that this new MP3 is in the player,  I can’t find it anywhere in there when I put my headphones on and have the player on!  **It is a 'compressed (zipped) folder" it says, 33,991 KB - I have no idea what any of that means…**But I would imagine that if the player tells me that it is in there, I should be able to find it and listen to it.

Does this files have the 3-digit file extension of “.zip”? That is a compressed file, used frequently for albums downloaded from the internet. You must first “extract” it to reveal the .mp3 files inside. Those should play fine once transferred to your player. Note if this is the case, you may discover some other files combined with the audio ones, like cover art (.jpg) and so on.

Windows (if using) should be able to extract the .zip file for you. Right-click on it in Windows Explorer and select “Extract All…”