Bring back the M250

I’ve gone through many different MP3 devices but always return to the robust & intuitive shaped K.I.S.S. M250.

After it was discontinued I purchased a lot of white box M250s and gave them away years ago. Every person I gifted them to has

told me that although they were disappointed because it wasn’t an IPOD they only use the M250 today while the IPOD gathers

dust in a drawer.

NIB M250s are getting bought for 150+US$ on Amazon and on eBay bidding wars occur. 

Why? Because it is still the best.

I can operate mine with it in my pocket, the sound is fantastic and the FM & REC extras are handy.

BRING IT BACK!!!

BRINGITBACK.jpg

I still want my Uber Clip in a bronze case . . . .    :wink:

I still want my Uber Clip in a bronze case . . . .    Smiley Wink

Btw, that pricing is fantastic.  Ah, but to go back in time and to buy a few cases of the player!

The 4th (and final) revision of the M200 is just a Sansa Clip without the clip and a AA battery.  If you want something cheaper, see if you can still find a Clip. 

@saratoga wrote:

The 4th (and final) revision of the M200 is just a Sansa Clip without the clip and a AA battery.  If you want something cheaper, see if you can still find a Clip. 

No, Sandisk never made a music player that uses a AA battery. Sandisk did make some that used a AAA battery though. There was at least one player maker that did make a player that ran on one AA battery. The player i remember got around 40 hours of battery life. I would love to be able to buy a decent player that runs on a AA or a AAA battery and has a card slot… It would be great when used with Eneloop rechargeables, and I could carry some spare batterues. 

M250 with USB cable no headphone listed as used/reset the two I received look brand new. Oh happy day! Caveat Emptor as always though I was first incredulous but ultimately extremely happy. Going to order 4 more more. M250 +ENELOOPS = GOD MODE. Bring it back!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SanDisk-Sansa-M250-Digital-Media-Player-MP3-Black-2-GB-TESTED-AND-RESET/222705389967?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649